- Ostocalcium B12 Syrup contains VItamnin B12, Vitamin D3, Calcium etc.
- Calcium is crucial for the maintenance of normal bones and teeth.
- Also, contributes to the normal function of digestive enzymes and plays a role in the process of cell division and specialization.
- Phosphorus also contributes to normal energy-yielding metabolism and the normal function of cell membranes.
- Vitamin D is crucial for the normal absorption/utilization of calcium and Phosphorus.
- It contributes in maintaining normal blood Calcium levels.
- GLAXOSMITHKLINE CONSUMER HEALTHCARE LTD
Ostocalcium Syrup Banana 200ml
Ostocalcium Syrup is used for Vitamin d deficiency, Deficiency of vitamin d, Deficiency of vitamin b12, Hypocalcemia, Cardiovascular health, Hypocalcaemia, Vitamin b12 deficiency, Osteopetrosis, Pernicious anaemia, Osteoporosis and other conditions. Ostocalcium Syrup may also be used for purposes not listed in this medication guide. Ostocalcium Syrup contains Calcium, Vitamin B12 and Vitamin D3 as active ingredients. Ostocalcium Syrup works by curing weakening of bones and for better absorption; treating vitamin B12 deficiency; increasing absorption of calcium and phosphorus required for strong bones.
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.