- DHA (Docosahexaenoic Acid) is an omega-3 fatty acid which is crucial for brain and visual development
- In babies, it is especially important for the growth of brain function
- Folic acid is an essential ingredient for making the genetic material of cells (DNA) and is vital for growth and development
- It plays a vitalroleforthe transport and storage of oxygen in oxidative metabolism, cell growth and proliferation
- Net weight:400G
- NUTRICIA INDIA PVT LIMITEDAptamil contains balanced, age appropriate nutrients to support overall growth and development. Aptamil stage 1 Infant formula powder is used as nutritional supplement for children below 1 year. It provides for iron and even haemoglobin forming constituents
Payment & Security
Your payment information is processed securely. We do not store credit card details nor have access to your credit card information.